2XU Women's Compression Performance Running Socks
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- Powerful yet super lightweight.
- Proprietary knit structure with highly breathable panels for increased airflow and moisture management.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation during activity and recovery through proprietary Compression Fit Technology and knit structure
Compression Fit Technology
- Engineered Fabric and Knit Structure for multiple, zoned functionality: graduated fit, consistent pressure zone and muscle containment.
- Powerful Zoned High Compression Pane : wraps around the ankle to create a peak pressure zone to ensure maximum venous return and better circulation.
- Lightweight Zoned Breathability Panel : surrounds the shin and calf to create a gradient but consistent pressure at the calf while high denier yarns in back ensure maximum muscle stabilization.
- Flexible Tongue Zone : minimal fabric at the top of the ankle provides a flexible at juncture with shoe tongue and eliminates pressure points
- Engineered Foot Bed and Heel provides optimal support for arch and Achilles, while zoned padding to heel, balls of the feet and toe region offers maximum comfort.
- Linked Toe Cage for extra comfort and longer wear.
- Vented Toe Panel for maximum toe and foot bed breathability.
- Endurance Activities
- Workout Sessions
- Competitions and Racing
- General Sporting Activities
- Post workout or competition
- Extended periods in a static or sedentary position – standing or sitting
- Rehab from injury or surgery
- DVT Protection When Traveling
- Increased Circulation
- Minimize Shin Splints
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue, Damage & Injury
- Increased Oxygen to Muscles
- Stronger Performance For Longer Durations
- Improved Race Times
- Faster Recovery
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.