2XU Men's Compression Socks
Introducing the new 2XU Compression Performance Run Sock - the lightest, most breathable compression sock in the market. Featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow and comfort. Seamless, gradient zoned compression panels for increased blood flow and maximum muscle containment for increased performance and enhanced recovery times.
- Powerful yet super lightweight.
- Proprietary knit structure with highly breathable panels for increased airflow and moisture management.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation during activity and recovery through proprietary Compression Fit Technology and knit structure
- 25-30 mmHg
Compression Fit Technology
- Engineered Fabric and Knit Structure for multiple, zoned functionality: graduated fit, consistent pressure zone and muscle containment.
- Powerful Zoned High Compression Pane : wraps around the ankle to create a peak pressure zone to ensure maximum venous return and better circulation.
- Lightweight Zoned Breathability Panel : surrounds the shin and calf to create a gradient but consistent pressure at the calf while high denier yarns in back ensure maximum muscle stabilization.
- Flexible Tongue Zone : minimal fabric at the top of the ankle provides a flexible at juncture with shoe tongue and eliminates pressure points
- Engineered Foot Bed and Heel provides optimal support for arch and Achilles, while zoned padding to heel, balls of the feet and toe region offers maximum comfort.
- Linked Toe Cage for extra comfort and longer wear.
- Vented Toe Panel for maximum toe and foot bed breathability.
- Endurance Activities
- Workout Sessions
- Competitions and Racing
- General Sporting Activities
- Post workout or competition
- Extended periods in a static or sedentary position – standing or sitting
- Rehab from injury or surgery
- DVT Protection When Traveling
- Increased Circulation
- Minimize Shin Splints
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue, Damage & Injury
- Increased Oxygen to Muscles
- Stronger Performance For Longer Durations
- Improved Race Times
- Faster Recovery
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.