Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7 Sapphire Solar multisport GPS watch. Its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ solar charging lens uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life — powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors, and more.
Battery performance: in smartwatch mode, up to 18 days while indoors or up to 22 days with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day; in GPS mode, up to 57 hours indoors or up to 73 hours with solar charging continuously in direct sunlight (50,000 lux)
About this item
- Long-running solar-powered multisport GPS watch with scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens and always-on 1.3” display uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life.Supported Applications: Elevation Tracker, Distance Tracking, Fitness Tracker, Multisport Tracker, Sleep Monitor. Connectivity technology: GPS.
- Battery performance: in smartwatch mode, up to 18 days while indoors or up to 22 days with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day; in GPS mode, up to 57 hours indoors or up to 73 hours with solar charging continuously in direct sunlight (50,000 lux)
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics, and 30plus built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress, and enhanced sleep tracking (this device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Navigate the outdoors with a higher level of positioning accuracy, thanks to new multi-band frequency and GNSS network support (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) plus built-in sensors for a 3-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter
Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times, and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up
Preloaded Topo active Maps from around the world keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity, and sleep.
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- Find freedom and adventure with preloaded TopoActive maps — plus maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you download maps for any continent at any time — without using a computer
- Enjoy everyday style with access to smart notifications when paired with a compatible smartphone, music storage, and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution in supported countries and payment networks
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it on a dedicated widget including your sleep score and insights.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
HEALTH MONITORING ACTIVITY
Using data from the watch’s various body status sensors, this feature helps track your daily biometric and wellness trends at a glance.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
⚠ Ca Residents: Proposition 65 warning