You do the running. Forerunner 245 thinks. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers, and learns about your performance, running form, training history, and even goals. You only need to focus on putting one foot in front of the other.
Run Safe with the Garmin Forerunner 245! Looking for an advanced running watch with safety tracking features, including incident detection (during select activities), which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
About this item
- GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™or HRM-Tri™monitors (sold separately)
- Get wrist-based heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- This wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation4, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, track running, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
- After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep and daily activity outside of workouts.
- Training Load measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Standard Edition: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 24 hours in GPS mode
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning