Go the distance with the Garmin Enduro™ ultra performance multisport GPS watch. It features customizable power management modes and a Power Glass™ solar charging lens that harvests the power of the sun to extend battery life up to one year (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions).
Prepare for even the longest races with advanced training features, including trail run VO2 max, ultrarun rest timer and the ClimbPro feature, which provides real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, descents and flats. Stay in top form with an enhanced recovery timer and workout recommendations based on your sleep and wellness data. And navigate the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support and a barometric altimeter and compass.
The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions.
• Power Glass™ solar charging lens harvests the sun’s energy, giving you more power and time between charges
• Power manager and battery saver modes allow you to toggle sensors on and off to extend battery life on the run
• Rugged, lightweight design features an always-on 1.4” display and steel or DLC-coated titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
• Trail run VO2 max tracks your cardiovascular fitness level and adjusts based on trail conditions
• Ultrarun activity with rest timer allows you to log your time spent at aid stations
• ClimbPro trail enhancements gives you information for descents and flats — for additional safety and awareness
• Use run/walk detection to review after training sessions or races where on course you walked, such as steep climbs
• See your recovery time and your next recommended workout based on your sleep and wellness data
• Navigate in even the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and barometric altimeter and compass
• Battery performance: in smartwatch mode, up to 65 days with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day; in GPS mode, up to 80 hours with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day; in battery saver mode, up to 330 days with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day
- HYDRATION TRACKING - Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING - Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- NAVIGATION SENSORS - Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES - If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6send your location to an emergency contact.
- PULSE OX SENSOR - For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox4sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Optical heart rate3technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Smartwatch: Up to 50 days/65 days with solar *
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 130 days/1 year with solar*
GPS: Up to 70hrs/80hrs with solar **
Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 200hrs/300hrs with solar**
Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 65 days/95 days with solar*
*Assumes all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Assumes continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning