• With up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, you won’t have to take your watch off every night to charge — which means a more complete 24/7 picture of your health.
• Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf, and many more.
• Never miss a call, text or social media alert from your paired Apple® or Android™ smartphone with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist.
• Use free preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and even Pilates; create your own in the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
• With a supported bank, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay™ contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go.
• Head out with peace of mind with safety and tracking features, including incident detection (during select activities) and Assistance, both of which send messages with your live location to emergency contacts (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available).
• Personalize with watch faces, apps, and widgets from our Connect IQ™ Store, and review your health and fitness data in detail with the free Garmin Connect™ smartphone app.
** Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music, or Deezer (premium subscription may be required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening (Music Version).
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch samples your heart rate1 multiple times per second and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even while swimming.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you’ll know when your body is charged up and ready for activity or drained and needing to recharge with restful sleep.
SLEEP MONITORING AND SLEEP SCORE
Understand how your body is recovering with our improved sleep monitoring feature. After waking up, you’ll receive a sleep score as well as breakdown of your sleep stages, Pulse Ox2 and respiration alongside detailed insights for improved sleep quality1.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day with continuous tracking. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects stress.
PULSE OX SENSOR
The Pulse Ox sensor2 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage3 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, HIIT, tennis and more.
While you get out and about, Venu Sq 2 tracks steps, intensity minutes, calories burned and more. You can even sync this data across multiple Garmin smartwatches by using the Garmin Connect app
Track your moderate and vigorous activity minutes, and see when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even add them as a data field on your watch to view during timed activities.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired4.
HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect smart-device app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app
Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga, HIIT and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app to download more workouts for free.
2 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
3 Index™ or Index S2 smart scale (sold separately) required to use body fat percentage metric for fitness age feature
4 When paired with your compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking feature requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More. This 1st generation smartwatch is a great deal.
To you, healthy living is about being more in touch with your mind and body. When you live healthily, you live better. Get in tune with your mind and body with Venu® 2 GPS smartwatch.
You want the feel-good benefits of healthy living and the convenience of a GPS smartwatch that can make or take phone calls and send texts when connected to a compatible smartphone.
GPS smartwatch combines style with health monitoring & fitness features that inspire you to keep moving. Estimate your heart rate, sleep, stress, Body Battery™ energy levels & more.