Light, Small, Compact
Lifesource UB 351 wrist blood pressure monitor is lighter, smaller and more compact than other types of monitors available in the market. It is even ideal for traveling purposes. The automatic memory of this device keeps your last 60 blood pressure measurements for efficient tracking. It measures your blood pressure during the cuff inflation for quicker, more effective reading.
The Pressure Rating Indicator specification offers an amazing snapshot of your blood pressure classification based on your apt measurements. Another great feature that it offers you is UB – 351 Irregular Heartbeat Feature. This amazing feature offers pulse rate and blood pressure measurements even when an irregular heartbeat occurs in your body. This will help you in taking quick medical action!
- Size : Circumference between 5.3" and 8.5" (13.5 cm and 21.5 cm)
- Am/Pm Tracking - Allows users to categorize their readings as AM or PM to track surges throughout the day. Especially helpful for people on medication.
- Pressure Rating Indicator - Visually indicates user's blood pressure category from measurements taken (see details inside).
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection - Alerts you of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs.
- Displays Average Readings - Calculates the average of the total readings stored in memory; a convenient way to get a snapshot of your measurements over time.
- Monitor with 60 Memory Recall
- Trilingual Instruction Manual - English, Francois, Espanol
- Quick Start Card
- Blood Pressure Logbook
- 2 AAA Batteries (included)