Our easy-to-use OMRON 5 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7200) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 5 Series Upper Arm Monitor can be used with two users and stores 120 blood pressure readings (60 per user). This monitor also features another OMRON exclusive, an enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during your measurement, but also displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to three) during your measurement.
Ideally, you will want to track the average of three consecutive blood pressure readings every time you check your blood pressure and share these averages with your doctor. The OMRON Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
To optimize your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range d-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (included) and AC Adapter (not included)
- Advanced Accuracy Technology measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during the measurement.
- Two-User Mode, 120 Reading Storage accommodates two users, storing up to 120 readings (60 readings per user) on one device.
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats (up to 3) while your blood pressure is being measured
- Hypertension Indicator displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above.
- Advanced Averaging automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference.
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-RML31-B) is included with the unit, and fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference.
- Small D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-CS24-B) fits smaller arms 7" to 9" in circumference.
- AC Adapter: Having an OMRON AC Adapter (HEM-ADPTW5) eliminates the worry of changing batteries in your OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor.
In Box Includes: Blood Pressure Monitor, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference), 4 AA Batteries, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide