The AHA recommends the following:
- Sit quietly while taking your blood pressure.
- Rest for 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.
- Keep your legs uncrossed and feet flat.
- Sit with your back straight.
- Rest your arm on a table so cuff is at heart level.
It's Important to Know Your Numbers
Your blood pressure can vary throughout the day by as much as 30 to 50mmHg. Things like stress, exercise, and even when you eat, drink or smoke can impact your numbers.
That's why it's important to consistently take your blood pressure at the same time every day so you know what's normal for you. Speak to your doctor about what your target range should be and what to do if your readings are outside of that range.
Our Best Selling Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide Range cuff, the UA-767 blood pressure monitor has been A&D medical's most popular blood pressure monitor for 20 years. A&D medical took a great product and made it even better for users with the introduction of the UA-767F series.
- Family-Friendly for Sharing Data - Stores 60 results each with time and date stamp for up to four users
- Easy retrieval of your results to provide reporting to your physician
- Clinically Validated - Utilizes accuracy that is clinically validated by the latest protocol from the European Society of Hypertension
- One button operation
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Clock display with time and date stamp
- AccuFit™ Plus Cuff
- 8.6 inch - 16.5 Inch Cuff Range
- 4 AA batteries (included)
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Body Movement Sensor guides user to remain still during measurement
- Cuff Fit Error prevents inaccurate measurements by alerting user when the cuff is too loose
- Easy to use, wide range cuff fits most arms (8.6-16.5”)
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement
- Carrying case included
The A&D Promise
- 5 year monitor warranty and 2 year cuff warranty
- Cuffs not made with natural rubber latex
- Battery life indicator
In the Box
- 767 Home Blood Pressure Machine
- Wide Range Cuff
- 4 AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide