BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
PULSE OX SENSOR
The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed. Article about Stress Score while suffering from the Flu
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect™app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
ANIMATED, ON-SCREEN WORKOUTS
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Beautiful. Detailed. Alive. The Venu GPS smartwatch features a bright, beautiful display and a battery life of up to five days, so you can spend more time doing the activities you love. Get on-screen, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your wrist.
With the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features — including respiration tracking, Body Battery™ energy monitor, Pulse Ox and more — Venu can show you the full picture of your health in vivid detail. Keep your phone and wallet at home, because this watch lets you download music for phone-free listening and pay from the wrist using Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate, hydration and Pulse Ox(this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.),and more.
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music (Amazon Music and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates) or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more.
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen.
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets from our Connect IQ™ Store.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks)lets you pay for purchases with your watch
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection during select activities and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts (must be paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders, and more
- Garmin Coach provides free 5K, 10K and half-marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan
In the Box
- Garmin Venu GPS Watch
- Charging/data cable
⚠ Ca Residents: Proposition 65 warning
Garmin Connect App
Colorful activity cards let you see all your vital statistics. Different colors represent each activity, so you always know exactly what you’re looking at. Tap in for more detailed information.
Garmin Connect is all about your experience and your goals. Customize the cards you want to appear on your “My Day” dashboard.
Whatever your device tracks, view it here. Monitor everything from your training status and VO2 max to functional threshold power and more to help you beat your goals.
Train for a 5K, 10K or half-marathon race with free expert coaching and a dynamic training plan that shifts, based on your goals and performance. Workouts sync right to your watch.
Garmin Stress Score
Pulse Ox at Your Wrist - App View
The Pulse Ox sensor on Venu estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Checking your Pulse Ox can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring - App View
Sleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, Venu tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep. When you wake up, you can easily review and compare your sleep stats in Garmin Connect App
All-day Stress Tracking - App View
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how much? Your Venu lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between. Tracking your HRV (the time interval between each heartbeat), Venu calculates and displays your stress level. There’s also an optional 'Relax Reminder' feature that you can turn on in the Garmin Connect app. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, it will provide a vibration alert on your wrist and display a message (“Take a moment to breathe?”) to let you know it’s time to relax.
In the Box
- Garmin Venu GPS
- Charging/data cable