Suunto is set to release a new game-changing GPS watch for explorers and at Heart Rate Monitors USA, you can bet that we’re gearing up for it already.
Set to ship sometime in late April, the Suunto Ambit GPS watch will change the way you monitor your adventures. This GPS sports watch from Suunto offers sophisticated data tracking for backcountry skiers, hikers, trail runners and mountain climbers with optional heart rate monitoring available.
The Suunto Ambit boasts a robust GPS navigation system, altimeter, and 3D compass, so you know where you are, where you’ve been, and exactly where you’re going – no matter what your adventure. Record-breaking extreme ski mountaineer, Greg Hill, describes the Suunto Ambit as “awesome product that should be on the wrist of anyone who heads into the outdoors.” In fact, the Suunto Ambit’s altimeter and GPS navigation system makes it a potentially life-saving survival tool.
The Suunto Ambit GPS watch also includes advanced training functions, specialized outdoor functions, and a durable construction, so you know that it’s built to last. Features include:
- Real-time training effect
- Highly responsive pace with FusedSpeed technology
- Compatibility with online sports diary and planning tools at Movescount.com
- Full-featured GPS (SIRF IV) navigation
- Find Waypoint functionality with route planning, tracking, and track logging
- 100 waypoint creations in watch and on Movescount.com
- Military scale 3D compass
- Temperature readings
Plus, a long-lasting battery, sleek design, and water resistance up to 100 meters.
To get more info about the Suunto Ambit or to preorder yours today, check out the official product page at Heart Rate Monitors USA.