The Garmin Forerunner 10 tracks distance, pace, speed and calories, but unlike other GPS watches, it’s all about simplicity. Just push one button to start, or use simple features like Virtual Pacer to stay motivated. The Forerunner 10 is also Garmin’s most comfortable sports watch ever with a lighweight make that makes it easy to not just wear it as a training computer, but also as a normal watch.
Packed with features, the Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS watch showcases the best of Garmin with:
- A run/walk feature that tracks even if your run workout includes walk breaks
- Alerts every time you complete each mile
- Workout summaries, including total time, distance, average pace, and calories
- Alerts for when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date
- Easy-to-read display of time and distance or calories and pace, you choose the screen
The Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS watch won’t be available until next month, but you can preorder it right now at HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com in black, green and pink.