At Heart Rate Monitors USA, we want you to be as physically fit as you can be, but we know that’s not possible without a strong, healthy, and properly functioning heart! Your ticker is important to your overall health, that’s why we have some great heart-healthy foods for you to keep in mind when you’re trying to achieve a wellness-based lifestyle!
- Oatmeal: This yummy breakfast food is high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which are excellent for your heart!
- Red wine: Everything in moderation of course, but red wine’s antioxidants are great to keep your heart healthy and beating!
- Beans: Whether Kidney beans, Lentil beans, or Garbanzo beans are your favorite, these legumes are a great source of protein. Protein builds stronger muscles, and can help build a stronger heart!
- Nuts: These tasty snacks are a great way to get your Omega-3 Fatty Acids in! The highest in these would be almonds and walnuts.
- Sweet Potatoes: These yummy substitutes for regular potatoes are loaded with beta carotenes, which are awesome for your heart as well as the rest of your body!
Have more heart-healthy foods that we missed? Leave us a comment below and share it with us!