Heart Rate Monitors USA is excited to announce the very new, cutting edge activity monitor by Polar, the Polar Loop. Not only are we the first to have it, but we also have the scoop on what makes this activity monitor a cut above the rest.
The Polar Loop: Smart, Innovative and the First of Its Kind
So what exactly makes the Polar Loop cutting edge? This small, wrist activity monitor is designed so you can wear it 24 hours a day and track all your activity. When we say all activity, we mean all activity: from your daily workout at the gym to your rest at night. This powerful bracelet can track up to 12 days of important activity data, as well as give you the right feedback on where you should be improving so you can life a healthy, full life.
The Polar Loop includes the following features:
- A detailed activity guide showing your periods of rest, as well as points in your day where you’re the most active and the least active.
- Feedback on how to improve upon your physical activity. The Polar Loop acts as a fitness coach, giving you practical advice on how to increase your activity rates the right way, as well as tips on how to reach your fitness goals faster.
- Activity zones, which are five intensity levels that the Polar Loop tracks your activity at throughout the day.
- Counts calories and steps, while giving you recommendations on how to improve.
- Allows you to wirelessly sync your data through the Polar Flow mobile app
- Provides a Training Diary, or a summary of your workouts, to show your progress and areas of improvement over time.
- Waterproof & custom-fit bracelet
- Data can be transferred through many different outlets
- A rechargeable battery with a 5-day life span (continuous use)
Check out the Polar Loop and other awesome, ground-breaking activity monitors today only at HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com!