Down near your buttocks exists the king of all gluteal muscles, the magnificent and royal gluteus maximus! We all know about our glutes, and probably even put them through strenuous amounts of squats, lunges and dead lifts, but there are things you don’t know about your glutes. Here are 5 true (not really) facts about your glutes!
- With every squat or lunge, your glutes become more and more powerful. Eventually, your glutes can get so strong; you have to wear custom pants just to contain their sheer muscularity and strength. Normal pants often rip just my merely touching defined and rock hard glutes. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Back in the Victorian era, a man once worked out his glutes so often that his body was consumed by his muscles, and all that was lift was a well-defined buttocks. The man’s name was Sir Gluteus Maximus, hence where the scientific name for glutes comes from.
- Defined glutes equal power! Some of our most powerful leaders had extremely well-defined glutes. You may not have seen them, because it’s illegal for a powerful leader to show off their beautiful glutes, as to not cause anarchy throughout their governed nation.
- Your glutes are the body’s largest and most powerful muscle group. With great power comes great responsibility, so always use your glutes safely and in open spaces.
- Legislature is currently underway to make it a must for people with defined glutes to wear a warning label on their behinds. Because of the sheer power of glutes, it’s important that everyone knows that they may be in danger.