The ‘new and improved’ version of the Yamax Digi-Walker SW200 pedometer made popular by 10,000 steps a day research programs worldwide.
The Yamax Digi-Walker CW200 is a no fuss, easy to use step pedometer. Simply clip it on and start counting your steps a perfect entry level step pedometer. Yamax Digi-Walker CW200 pedometer is one of the most popular choices for corporate, workplace, schools and community 10,000 steps a day walking programs.
- Measures the number of steps taken while walking or running up to 99,999
- Clock: 24 hour system
- Accuracy: Step accuracy at any walking speed
- Dual Display: Wide and easy to read LCD
- Clam shell design shields the pedometer LCD display and protects the reset button
- Metal Clip for extra strength and durability
- 12 month manufactures warranty
- Battery life approximately 2 years. Can be easily changed with a coin.