This model is no longer available from manufacturerplease click here for similar choices,or call us at 1-800-403-8285 and have a sale representative help you with your selection
Run protected, increase performance and improve your running technique without sacrificing any cushioning with the Torin 1.5, our highly cushioned neutral training shoe. The Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped toe box work together to help you run the way you were born to with relaxed feet, more power, and better technique. Blended EVA/A-Bound cushioning protect your feet from hard surfaces across long distances and various terrain. For this update, we didn't want to mess with a good thing, so we simply revamped the upper to improve the fit at the heel and forefoot while making the shoe a touch more stable.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Ultramarathons, Long Distance Walking
- Designed to Reduce: Shin Splints, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Bunions, Neuromas
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, Foot-Shaped Toe Box
- Last: PFS–M
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Stack Height: 27 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer: EVA Blend with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Great Slip-On Feel, NRS Natural Ride System