The Parker Thermasonic LCD Temperature-Adjustable Ultrasound Gel Warmer is one of the most advanced products of its kind. Unlike many Gel Warmers, which have only one temperature setting or limited temperature controls, the 83-03 can be set to any temperature between 97° and 109° F (36° to 43° C) in single degree increments. This feature provides a great degree of adjustability for individual patients. The LCD screen displays the current temperature setting, complying with JCAHO standards.
Powered by a IEC320/C14 hospital grade plug and 120V power cord, the Parker Thermasonic consumes very little electricity. For safety, the Gel Warmer is UL and CSA listed and made of a high density, impact-resistant composite. The Parker Gel Warmer has a built-in cutoff to prevent the unit from overheating. The Gel Heater has wall-mounting hardware or can be used from a desk or table top. The Gel Bottle Warmer is proudly made in the USA.
The Thermasonic Multi-Bottle Warmer warms three gel bottles at a time, evenly heating each. The Thermasonic Gel Warmer can switch between standard (F) and metric (C) by pressing the - and + buttons simultaneously. When the
83-03 Gel Warmer is unplugged or turned off, it will remember the last temperature it was set to for when it is turned on again. Parker Labs Multi Gel Warmers feature an illuminated on/off switch.
2 Year Warranty
- Warms gel to approximately body temperature
- Adjustable in 1° increments from 97° to 109° F
- LCD display with current temperature setting meets JCAHO requirements
- Cutoff device prevents overheating
- Accommodates three standard 8.5 oz gel bottle
- Evenly heats contents of all bottles
- Remembers last temperature setting when turned off
- Convertible from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Illuminated power switch
- Stands on counter top or mounts to wall
- Constructed from high-density, impact-resistant plastic composite
- Uses minimal power
- IEC320/C14 hospital grade plug with included power cord
- UL and CSA listed
- Proudly made in USA
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.