The Suunto Training Series heart rate monitors are optimized for any aerobic activity. Sophisticated, yet easy to use, Suunto Training devices are at the head of their game in accuracy, with real-world features that help athletes and fitness enthusiasts get the most out of every workout.
A sports laboratory on your wrist – Suunto t6d is a professional-grade tool for monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing your training. These watches are among the most exciting personal training devices to ever hit the health and fitness market. The "t" stands for training. By measuring heart rate, caloric burn, and how intensely youre working out, the t6d assess your current fitness, set a proper training load, measure your actual fitness gain over time, and help you achieve your overall fitness goals.
In The Box:|
Suunto T6D Color Choices
- Suunto T6d Wrist unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Care and Maintenance Guide
- Dual Comfort Belt HR Transmitter
To view Suunto T6D Black Smoke - click here
To view Suunto T6D Black Flame - click here
To view Suunto T6D Black Fusion - click here
- Heart Rate Belts provide interference free HR monitoring
- Training Effect to monitor your aerobic conditioning level
- 30 logs of memory. Save all of your logs, or just selected ones
- Includes a USB cable and software to transfer workout data to your PC
- Measures real time calories burned
- Tracks speed and distance when paired with Suunto POD (Peripheral Observation Device)
- Altimeter measures altitude.
Suunto t6d: Includes the Dual Heart Rate Belt that provides interface free heart rate monitoring and coded analog for data transmission with cardio gym equipment.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more
© 2001 - 2014 HRM USA INC. All Rights Reserved