The Braided Xertube offers all the benefits of the original SPRI Xertube and then some. The Braided Xertube is available in 5 resistance levels,which are color-coded in the familiar SPRI colors. The braided rope-like construction makes it the toughest tube on the market. Use the SPRI braided tubing indoors or out, wrap them around, under, over.
They’re tough enough to take whatever you throw at them. The upgraded handle not only provides comfort, but also allows all four tubes to come through the connector independently, making the Braided Xertube durable enough for any training environment, allowing it to stand up to even the most demanding strength training. While researching ways to improve rubber resistance tubing, SPRI discovered that four is better than one — four tubes, that is. SPRI’s unique braided tubing harnesses the strength of a dependable, time-tested, rope-like construction that weaves four high-quality dipped tubes together into a taut,braided configuration.
These larger, stronger braided tubing products share the load across all four tubes rather than a single tube. They’re attached with a patented four-hole connector so that each tube is secured independently of the others. The result is a more resilient, longer-lasting rubber resistance training tool that’s effective for even the most demanding, high-tension, increased-velocity movement patterns, such as with advanced sports conditioning.
- Built To Last - Engineered specifically to hold up in even the most rigorous training environments
- Safe To Use - Patented four-hole connector guards against breakage and snap-backs
- Increased Resistance - Each color-coded resistance level provides a slight increase in the amount of resistance compared to the same color of single tubing
- Use Anywhere - Can be used outdoors, even for demanding boot camps
- Step On It! - Or anchor it to club exercise machines, wrap it around a park bench, position it securely around your midsection, loop it around your leg