Specially developed for wall mounting, this measuring rod is aligned to work exactly to the millimeter from head to toe. Its broad measuring slide and heel position are professional prerequisites. The telescopic measuring rod ensures that the result can be easily read at eye level even for the tallest patient. When not in use, the measuring slide can be folded down for safety.
Determine exact body height
- Suitable for obtaining highly precise results
- Ideal for medical practices
- 1mm graduation
- Dimensions 55 x 1320 x 286 mm
- Weight 882g
Body size also changes during the course of the day. The same person can be three centimeters taller than in the evening. There is a natural explanation for this. The constant load on the spinal column means that the spinal discs are compressed during the course of the day and with 23 spinal discs, that can mean two or three centimeters. At night, the spinal discs regenerate by absorbing nutrients from their environment.
Observe the following to ensure a precise determination of body size:
- Push the measuring tongue into a horizontal position according to the person to be measured
- The person to be measured stands with his back against the measuring rod
- The feet must stand closed on the foot positioner
- The back must be straight
- The head must be straight according to the "Frankfurter Linie". The "Frankfurter Linie" is an imaginary horizontal from the ear to the eyes
- The caliper gauge is pushed on the head so that the measuring tongue rests without sagging
- Read the result.