Trim and Compact Water System. Comes loaded with a 2 Liter Hydration Engine but can host a 3 Liter (100 oz) Hydration Engine. 360 degrees of D-Rings, Stowable Straps, Insulated Tube, 500D Cordura. Carry it. Molle to it. Molle it to your pack, your armor or load bearing vest. Basically a water carrying pack, but has enough room for a few snacks and the ability to attach a separate pocket to the outside of the pack should you desire to carry more items. The molle strips at the top and bottom of the back of the pack, along with the D-rings, allow this pack to be attached to other packs, body armor or load bearing vest. Therefore you can stow the straps and attaching to your gear. (Length 18.5 Inches. Width 10 Inches.)
Also included with your purchase is a 1 year subscription to Outdoor Life ($10 value), Field & Stream ($10 value) or Ski ($9 value). Refund information will follow via postcard. Register your passport and redeem your magazine subscription.
- Bladder:70 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Fabric:500D Cordura
- Weight:1.3 lbs
- Molle:Front, Back - Bottom Strip and Top Strip
- D-Rings:360 degres of D-Rings to assisting in attaching the rigger to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Pack Straps:Stowable pack straps to create RIGGER pod for attachment to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Zippers:Large top flap for easy access to the pressurized hydration reservoir. Long side zipper for easy access to other contents stuffed in the bottom of the pack.
- Design:Primarily a water carrying pack with some additional space for a few small items, molle attachment point for adding other pockets or attaching the pack to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.