700 Cubic Inch Pack with Pressurized Water System. Comes loaded with a 70 oz (2 Liter) Geigerrig Hydration Engine, but can host a 100 oz (3 Liter) Hydration engine. Molle attachments. Insulated Tube. 500D Cordura. Two large stowage compartments. Back ventilation. Compression straps. Box-stitch reinforced pack handle. Additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length - 20 Inches. Width - 11 Inches.)
Also included with your purchase is a 1 year subscription to Outdoor Life ($10 value), Field & Stream ($10 value) or Ski ($9 value). Refund information will follow via postcard. Register your passport and redeem your magazine subscription.
- Bladder:70 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Capacity:700 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets.
- Fabric:500D Cordura
- Weight:2.05 lbs
- Pack Straps:Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation:High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap:Removable Waist Strap
- Pack Handle:Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps:Two front compression straps
- Drink Tube:Insulated
- Zippers:Top zipper for accessing hydration engine and long main compartment zipper for easy access and loading.