Withings Pulse Activity Sleep and Heart Rate Monitor
- Steps taken
- Elevation climbed actively
- Distance traveled based on user’s profile for high precision
- Calories burned
- Pulse displays active calories
- App widget displays metabolic + total calories
- Run: daily recap of duration and distance
- Instant heart rate
- Sleep duration
- Sleep quality
- Light vs. deep sleep
- Sleep interruptions
With You Every Step of the WayWe all move - whether it is strolling around the office, walking to the grocery store or conquering mountaintops. The Withings Pulse can help us all be more active.
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 43 mm (1.69”)
- Width: 22 mm (0.87”)
- Depth: 8 mm (0.31”)
- Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz., 0.018 lb
Analyzing Your SleepTime to go to bed? Place the Withings Pulse in the sleep wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have the opportunity to precisely assess your sleep in order to have more restorative nights. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators - something more reliable than "impressions". See the data come to life Watch as the free Withings Health Mate app breathes life into those raw numbers! The app instantly turns them into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress. Soon you will have a better understanding of how your body works and how your habits impact your health. Master your body's weight Simply log your meals in the free MyFitnessPal partner app which integrates the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. Our Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned. All in one place Now that you know how active you are, further the experience into Withings' wide fitness ecosystem. Start tracking weight and blood pressure with Withings devices. Tap into our +100 partner apps that specialize in weight loss coaching, calorie tracking or cardio fitness.
Achieve Your Goals, Ordinary and ExtraordinaryChallenge yourself, each day. Increase your activity level gradually - by dismissing the elevator or by walking an extra mile - and try to reach or surpass the World Health Organization's 10,000 steps a day recommendation. Follow the trail to success! Use the Pulse to push yourself even more - be it walking longer, climbing a higher mountain, or lowering your marathon time.
Swipe for MotivationDid you beat your previous record? Slide your finger across the touch screen and go back into time! The Withings Pulse features history browsing which allows you to display 2 weeks worth of data on its screen, giving you instant insight on your progress.
In The Box
- Withings Pulse
- Clip: Silicone + metal
- Sleep wristband
- Micro-USB to USB standard charging cable
- Quick Installation Guide (FR/EN/DE/ES/IT)
- Free Withings.com account to track your well-being: activity, sleep, weight and heart
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.