Timex T5k726F5 Ironman Target Trainer Tapscreen Heart Rate Monitor (Black)
The Timex T5K726F5 integrates advanced training features into the newest award winning sleek design. Stay on target in zone with an extra large display, multi-workout memory, heart rate, audible pace alerts, and TapScreen Tech.
- TapScreen technology lets you simply tap anywhere on the screen to activate laps and timers; customize the required tap force to meet your needs
- Target Heart Rate Zones
- Time in Zone
- Percentage of Max Heart Display
- Max Heart Rate Zone Calculation
- Digital Data Transmission
- TAP Technology to start chrono and take laps/splits
- Included heart rate chest strap uses digital transmission to eliminate crosstalk with other heart rate monitors nearby
- Watch has 5 preset heart rate zones (based off a percentage of your maximum heart rate) and 5 customizable zones to help you track your performance and make the most gains
- Recovery timer allows you to select 20 sec., 1, 2, 5 or 10-min. countdown to track your heart rate recovery; recovery data is recorded and can be viewed in recall mode
- Recall function stores up to 3 workouts by date with times of every lap/split, your target times, best lap and average lap
- Recall shows your average heart rate per lap and per workout; also view your maximum, minimum and recovery heart rate, and your elapsed time within heart rate zones
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times includes a Target Time Pacer and 150-lap memory recall
- Target Time Pacer provides audible alerts that let you know whether you're behind, ahead of or on your desired pace
- 2 interval modes can each be linked to up to 8 timers with user-selectable labels (Interval #, Warm Up, Slow, Med, Fast, and Cool) to facilitate interval training
- Intervals can also be linked to heart rate zones, letting you spend 1 interval in zone 3 and then the next interval in zone 5, for example
- Watch automatically stores workouts from the chronograph and can hold two hundred 1-lap workouts, one 200-lap workout, or anything in between
- Watch displays calories burned based on basal metabolic rate (BMR) or heart rate
- 3 alarms have daily, weekday, weekend and day-of-week settings
- Set hydration and nutrition alarms to remind yourself to drink and eat during long workouts and races
- Includes 100-Hour Countdown Timer with Stop, Repeat and Chronograph Auto-Start for timing workouts and events
- Ironman Target Trainer heart rate monitor has a large display that is easy to read with a quick glance
- INDIGLO Night-Light with Night-Mode illuminates the display for easy use at night
- Standard watch functions include time, month, day and date display
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.