Swimovate Poolmate Swimming Watch
Great to track lap count, just press start and begin swimming! No long forget your lap count or using manual counters. The Pool-Mate will automatically track each lap. Designed by swimmers, for swimmers. It will measure stats for the session, and will record data for up to 99 individual sets to see how data changes through a swim.
How does the Pool-Mate work?The Pool-Mate contains state of the art motion sensors that detect the motion of your arm, as well as the pause between laps. For this reason, it will not count your laps if just kicking. It is not a GPS. The unique software algorithms and digital signal processing techniques analyze the data and extract lap, stroke, distance, speed and calorie information automatically. The Pool Mate swimming watch, sold in over 60 countries, has quickly become a favorite among both amateur and professional swimmers, who call it the best swimming watch on the market today. This unique swimming watch uses state of the art accelerometers to measure wrist movement during a swim stroke in order to calculate the number of movements per session. The watch also calculates the total session time, average strokes per lap, speed, distance, calories and efficiency. The Pool-Mate swimming watch features a large memory that holds up to 400 swim logs for review during or after a swim session, and also includes a full digital watch with 12 or 24 hour format, alarm and backlight. Swimmers can easily time running, cycling, open water swims or triathlons using the PoolMate’s Chrono mode, with additional functionality added to allow for timing of rest periods. Using advanced digital signal processing and software algorithms developed by our expert team of engineers, the Pool Mate is able to pick out the stroke and lap information for all strokes, including the Front Crawl, Back Stroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly, making it a useful addition to every swimmer’s workout. The swimming lap counter watch works in all pools over 15 meters and doesn’t require individual calibration.
Includes Efficiency IndexThe efficiency index is based on the Swim Golf method which breaks down the distance traveled per stroke and timer per stroke. It is the number of strokes (on the arm you are wearing the watch on) taken over 25 meters plus the time taken to swim 25 meters.
- Less than 30 – Excellent-Professional Athlete
- 30-40 – Very Good
- 40-50 Above Average
- 50-70 Average
- More than 70 – Below Average
Open Water SwimmersThe Pool-Mate has been designed for lap swimming in a pool only. In open water it will count strokes and time your swim but will not measure correct distance, speed, calories or efficiency and may detect rogue laps if your stroke pattern is disturbed.
It’s not waterproof?
It is not a dive (SCUBA) watch. The buttons are not meant to be pushed underwater, that would deem it ‘water proof’ and would tack on few hundred dollars more, and isn’t necessary for the task. The watch is sealed and water resistant to 50m.
- Counts your laps
- Average Strokes per lap
- Adjusts to any size pool over 15m/yards
- Data log (400 log capacity)
- Speed (seconds per 100m)
- Set times
- Pause function
- Efficiency Index
- Tumble turns OR pushing off the wall
- No Calibration
- 99.75% accuracy
- Digital Watch/Time
- 12/24 Format
- Lap Count
- Water Resistant to 50m
- 4 Colors: Black, Hot Pink, Bright Blue, and Gray
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.