Suunto M5 Heart Rate Monitor Black/Silver/Pink
Set your goals and allow the M5 to make a daily workout plan to achieve them, it will even tell when it is time to take a break. Even the most dedicate enthusiast can benefit from the Suunto M5's versatile guidance. For a large range of sports the M5 can provide optional speed and distance information.
M5 heart rate monitor provides guidance every step of your journey towards better fitness.
All you have to do is:
- Enter your personal data once
- Choose your personal target – fitness improvement, weight management, or free training
And your heart rate monitor does the rest, providing:
- A personal exercise program
- Suggested workout for the day
- Real-time guidance during your workout
- Workout achievement summaries
- Fitness test
- 3 personal targets to choose from – improving fitness, weight management or free training
- Daily exercise instructions with ideal duration and intensity
- Automatically adapting exercise program for the next 7 days
- Real-time intensity guidance during workout
- Recovery time recommendation after exercise
- Motivational feedback messages
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt - compatible with most gym cardio equipment and Suunto Fitness Solution
- Upload exercise data to Movescount.com with optional Suunto Movestick
- Download any training program from Movescount.com (with optional Suunto Movestick)
- Track speed and distance with optional Suunto Foot POD or GPS POD)
- 9 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish
The M5 is optimized for any aerobic activity. The optional The M5 is optimized for any aerobic activity. The optional Foot POD,Bike POD, and,GPS POD will send real-time data to your heart rate monitor on your wrist. So when you go jogging or cycling you will see your speed and distance covered. The PODs are easy to use - just attach them to your running shoe, bike, or arm.
Suunto Movestick wirelessly transfers your M5 training data to Movescount.com, and downloads any program from Movescount.com to M5.
- M5 watch
- Dual Comfort Belt
- User Manual
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.