Suunto CORE Wrist Top Computer - alu Pure White
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Combine an altimeter, barometer, and compass in this easy to use, and stylish outdoor watch.
The altimeter features a range up to 9000m (29 500 ft). It is ideally suited for all activities where knowing your altitude and ascent and descent rates is essential. The Core altimeter sports an altitude difference measurement that allows you to track your progress in terms of altitude climbed. The log recorder stores all your movements in altitude between the start and stop times, so you can re-live your trip at home - view graphs of changes in altitude during your treks, find out how much you climbed, the duration of ascents and descents, average ascent and descent speed and more.
Suunto Core displays the current sea level pressure as a detailed graph, showing recording of the last 24 hours with a recording interval of 30 minutes. The weather trend indicator is a useful feature providing quick reference to check upcoming weather conditions. The storm alarm notifies you of a sudden drop in air pressure, which may be related to worsening weather conditions.
Automatic Alti/Baro switch
Suunto Core sports an Automatic Alti/Baro switch, a smart feature that senses your movement or lack thereof, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. When you’re climbing, it records changes in elevation. And when you stop to rest, it records changes in barometric pressure. A drop in air pressure while you’re sleeping under the stars will be recorded for what it really is: a change in barometric pressure, not altitude
The digital compass displays the cardinal or half-cardinal point and the North. The declination adjustment function allows you to correct the difference between the true North and magnetic North. You can also set it to track a certain bearing, which helps you follow a chosen direction in the terrain. The compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use (most variants), or a one-touch function that allows you to sight lock and follow a bearing.
Intended for snorkeling, the Suunto Core depth meter provides information on current depth and the maximum depth reached during your snorkeling dive. The maximum depth of the device is 10m (32,8 ft).
Watch functions include time, dual time, date, alarm, sports chronograph, countdown timer and predicted times for sunrise and sunset for over 400 locations worldwide.
- Altimeter with altitude log memory and altitude difference measurement
- Barometer with storm alarm and weather trend indicator
- Automatic Alti / Baro switch
- Compass with semi automatic calibration and a digital bearing
- Depth meter
- Multiple watch, date and alarm functions with dual time and countdown timer
- Sunrise/Sunset times for over 400 locations worldwide
- Digital thermometer
- Menu based user interface in English, German, French and Spanish
- Available in a range of styles
- Accessory straps
- User-replaceable battery
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.