Suunto Ambit2 S GPS Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Athletes and explorers both will appreciate the Ambit 2 navigate, track speed, heart rate, altitude, weather, and more for running, biking, and swimming. Suunto has thousands of available apps to add new functions. In a glass fiber reinforced casing and a battery life of 16-50 hours, the Ambit2 is ready for any adventure.
- Full-featured GPS (SiRFIV v2.2)
- Adjustable GPS fix rate (1 s, 60 s)
- Location in multiple coordinate systems
- Waypoint and route navigation
- Find back
- Track logging, viewing and sharing (in Movescount.com)
- Point of Interest (POI) creation
- Route planning (in Movescount.com)
- Barometric altitude
- GPS corrected barometric altitude (FusedAlti)
- Total ascent/descent
- Vertical speed
- Altitude graph
- Barometric pressure and graph
- Sunriset/sunset (Suunto App)
- Storm alarm (Suunto App)
- Tide information (Suunto App)
Training & Sports-Specific FunctionsTRAINING
- GPS-based speed, pace and distance
- Real-time, average and max. heart rate (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Calories (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Heart rate limits (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Heart rate graph in real time (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Peak Training Effect & Recovery Time (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Manual & autolaps
- Countdown timer
- Interval timer
- GPS track analysis (in Movescount.com)
- Heart rate zones (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- EPOC & V02 max values (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Swapping of sport while logging and exercise
- Preconfigured multisport modes
- Sports comparison*
- Post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport (in Movescount.com)
- Interactive map and charts by sport/section of an exercise (in Movescount.com)
- ANT+ and Suunto ANT support for PODs
- This product is ANT+ certified
- Responsive running pace/speed (FusedSpeed)
- Running cadence with optional Foot POD
- Lap comparisons by each kilometer/mile (in Movescount.com)
- Ghost Runner (Suunto App)
- Marathon End-time Estimator (Suunto App)
- Multiple Bike POD support (Suunto ANT/ANT+)
- Bike Power (W), average and maximum
- Bike Power 3 s, 10 s, 30 s
- Bike lap and lap maximum power
- Power distribution & graphs (in Movescount.com)
- Peak Power Curve for peak power outputs (in Movescount.com)
- Bike Power requires use of optional ANT+ bike power sensor.
- Swimming time by pool length, lap, total
- Swimming pace & distance
- Swimming stroke rate, count & type
- Automatic intervals
- Dynamic lap table with strokes, pace and durations (in Movescount.com)
- 1000+ free Suunto Apps for outdoors & training
- Up to 50 Apps pre-configurable in watch
- Logging of all App values for post-analysis
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.