SPIBelt Runners Belt
Fits waist size 25 to 50 inches
Pocket expands to 6 x 3 x 2 inches
The SPIbelt will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. Ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more, while also being sleek, secure, and it doesn’t bounce when walking or running.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Proudly made in Austin, Texas
Care for the SPIbelt
Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Snags, and broken plastic parts may happen if using a washing machine or dryer.
Will the SPIbelt hold a racing bib (number)?
Use a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt and connect the racing bib.
What is the material used in making the SPIbelt?
A spandex and lycra blend.
Is the SPIbelt sweat-proof or weather-proof?
This product is NOT waterproof. Protect electronics by putting them in an airtight bag before placing them inside the SPIbelt.
Does SPIbelt bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat, and larger items, in first to be closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt. A standard load consists of an iPod, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
Which phones fit in the SPIbelt?
It will fit all phones 6 inches tall or less. The large pocket SPIbelt will hold larger phones that are 8 inches or less with cases, including ANT+ adapters.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.