PowerLung Breathing Exerciser
Training with PowerLung is a very simple workout to accomplish and doesn’t require much time to do. To train with PowerLung you:
- Inhale and exhale through the PowerLung (a repetition)
- Perform these repetitions 9 more times
- Take a short break
- Repeat these steps two more times for a total of 30 repetitions
That’s all it takes to workout with PowerLung! Do this twice a day to get the optimal training for your breathing.
What's In The Box
- Zipper Carrying Case
- Product Registration Form
Light Resistance (Orange)
- You are just beginning to be moderately active, but may not yet participate in athletics or a formal exercise program
- Your breathing is very shallow and you want to train yourself for good deep breathing
- You want to improve your breathing technique for your singing or playing a musical instrument
- You are in a wellness or recovery yoga or exercise program
- You are a student of a low pressure musical instrument
Moderate Resistance (Yellow)
- You are moderately active, working out 2-3 days a week
- You walk or swim for fitness regularly
- You practice Yoga, Pilates or martial arts
- You want to change to deep breathing from shallow breathing
- You want stronger vocal resonance, projection and breath control
- You are a student musician and want to learn good breathing form and support for your sound
- You prefer to train for a more open breath for your instrument
- You regularly play a low pressure instrument
Advanced Resistance (Green)
- You are in good physical and aerobic condition and desire to improve your performance
- You exercise or train for running, cycling or sports at high intensity almost daily
- You want to train in your Target Heart Rate Zone for longer and train easier at high intensity
- You want to train breath management for better sports or music performance
- You are a professional or advanced musician who wants to play, sing or perform more relaxed for longer periods of time
- You play a high-pressure instrument but don't always have time to warm up before or between performances
Sport / Elite Resistance (Blue)
- You are in excellent physical and aerobic condition
- You would consider yourself an elite athlete on the conditioning level of someone in Navy SEALs, Special Ops or SOCOM community.
- You want to assure every breath gives you the most your body can give
- You want to perfect managing your breathing to improve your performance for racing or performing well in your job.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.