Polar H2 Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter Set
The Polar H2 Heart Rate Monitor allows you to monitor accurate heart rate information on all Polar Training products because it uses both 5kHz and 2.4GHz W.I.N.D. transmission for maximum compatibility.
The H series transmitter's soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your exercise.
Easily taken anywhere you train because the convenient hook mechanism makes it quick to put on when you want to start training and easy to take off when you’re finished.
5kHz coded transmission also allows you to see real-time heart rate on compatible gym equipment. Look for the Polar logo!
Transfers heart rate information while swimming with products that support 5kHz transmission
Measurement for Strap Size should be taken right below the pectoral muscles or breasts. Sizing options are not offered in Pink or Blue at this time.
XS/SM - 20-30 Inches
Med/XL - 30-45 Inches
XXXL - 45-60 Inches
Polar H1, H2, H3 and Polar H7 heart rate sensors have two parts: the chest strap & the connector. The heart rate sensor is worn around your chest, just below chest muscles.
Wear the heart rate sensor
1a. Moisten the plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap.
1b. If the strap has textile electrodes, wet them under running water.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length fo fit tightly but comfortably around your chest.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
4. To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.