Oregon Scientific BAR388HGA Wireless Weather Station
The Oregon Scientific BAR388HGA-BK Wireless Weather Station and Atomic Clock is a great and accurate way for you to track time, temperature and humidity information! Featuring a beautiful black framed console, this wireless thermo-hygrometer LCD display monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, shows the time and a weather forecasting icon (sun, rain, clouds) based upon changing barometric air pressure. The atomic clock is updated daily via a radio signal transmitted from Fort Collins, Colorado, maintaining the alarm clock accuracy to within one second of official U.S. government time. The atomic clock even updates automatically for Daylight Savings Time and Leap Year. The BAR388HGA-BK wireless weather station includes one THGR122N sensor and has three channel capacity so you can monitor additional locations if desired. The sensor has an effective transmission range up to 100 feet unobstructed. The moon phase icons helps you gauge moonlight and tides for outdoor activities; a temperature trend arrow displays rising, falling or steady; and the wireless weather station calculates and displays a heat index reading based on outdoor temperature and humidity. This affordable high-tech weather station even includes an ice warning alarm that notifies you when the outside temperature nears the freezing level!
- LCD console displays indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity trend, time, day and date
- Ice warning icon
- Displays current temperature trend (rising, falling, steady)
- Moon phase icon
- Weather forecasting icons (rain, sun, clouds) with 12 to 24 hour forecast
- Heat index displays based on outdoor temperature and humidity
- Monitors both indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity
- Black framed display console is perfect for desk or table tops
- Radio-controlled clock automatically resets itself daily to official U.S. government time
- 12 hour time format
- Monitors data from up to three remote locations (2 optional sensors needed)
- Alarm clock features with eight minute snooze function
- Radio-controlled time signal functional in the contiguous 48 states
- User selectable high and low temperature/humidity alarms
- Includes one THGR122N remote sensor with transmission range up to 100 feet unobstructed
- Remote sensor temperature range -22 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power source for main console is 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Power source for remote sensor is 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.