Omron PM-3031 Pain Relief System
A Powerful Choice for Multiple PainsOmron Pain Relief Pro TENS unit is a versatile, yet simple option that offers more choices for more relief. Choose one of the eight modes to customize your therapy for when you have more than one body pain or use the massage-like modes just for relaxing. Available without a prescription, this powerful premium TENS unit helps manage muscle and joint pain in about 15 minutes.
- Pre-set programs: 8 : Body pains: arm, lower back, leg, foot, joint. Massages: Tap, Knead Rub
- Intensity levels: 10
- Pulses/second: 2-108 hertz
- Single channel output
- Automatic power off : 15 min.
- Smartphone sized, 2” W x 4.25” H x .75” D
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries
- FDA Class II Medical Device Clearance
- For adults only
More Variety for Ultimate Pain Relief
The new Pain Relief Pro includes five pre-set pain modes (arm, lower back, leg, foot and joint) and three massage modes (tap, knead, rub) to target the most common problem spots. Ten power levels of intensity allow users to create a personalized experience.Includes Omron's durable, comfortable Long Life Pads (PMLLPAD), that gently adhere to your skin. Exclusively used with the Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief TENS Units, the electrode cords snap easily into place on to each pad. Tested in research and development laboratories, the Long Life Pads may be reusable up to 150 times or five months.
More than 15 Positions for Personalized Pain Relief
Long Life Pads can be placed on many different body parts, including lower back, joints (knees, elbows and ankles), arms, shoulders, legs, thighs, hips and feet. Always place the pads at least one inch apart on clean, dry, healthy skin. Pad refills are available for additional family members.
- Utilizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology which has been used by medical professionals such as physical therapists and chiropractors for more than 30 years
- Smart-phone sized unit for great portability
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation
- 8 pre-set modes offer more pain relief choices or a relaxing massage (arm, lower back, leg, foot, joints; tap, knead, rub)
- 10 levels of intensity for the right amount of relief
- Ideal for sharing with other family members, each person should have their own pads
- Sturdy belt clip and soft carrying pouch for using anywhere, anytime
- 100% Drug-free, safe and effective for home use (FDA cleared)
- Utilizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology
- 100% drug free, it is safe and effective for home use (FDA cleared)
- Use up to 30 minutes per session up to 3 times a day
- Compatible only with Omron standard or large-sized Long Life Pads
- 1-year limited warranty on main unit
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.