Mueller Pro level Hinge 2100 Knee Brace
The new and redesigned MuellerHinge now fits either leg right out of the package - no need to set the brace for right or left leg. Secondary compression wraps help hold the upper and lower cuffs in place and improved hinge adhesion to the cuffs adds durability. The lengthened hinge cover with hook/loop connection holds the hinge cover in place and has been strengthened for added durability. The MuellerHinge also features strengthened hinge pockets. Designed to protect the knee from lateral blows in all positions, the MuellerHinge helps protect the medial collateral ligament and helps reduce the possibility of hyperextension injuries. The Triaxial Hinge literally tracks the knee motion and allows maximum mobility. Fits either knee.
- High strength, patented triaxial hinge allows unrestricted, near-natural knee movement and rolls with knee to protect the joint from lateral blows Neoprene Grip Wrap with textured waffle design helps keep brace in position
- Outer stretch loops provide additional stability and compression
- One piece design makes the brace stronger and easily flips from left to right knee
- Fits up to 26" thigh (66 cm) / 18" calf (45 cm)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.