Garmin Tactix Tactical GPS Watch
Tactical GPS Navigator + ABC Watch
- High-sensitivity GPS positioning with automatic calibrating altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- Bold, all-black watch is stealthy, yet stylish. It's scratch-resistant, curved lens is rugged and prevents reflection
- Negative mode liquid crystal display with green LED
- TracBack reverses the track log to navigate back to your starting point
- Mark up to 1,000 waypoints and store up to 10,000 track points
Plan, Navigate, Tracktactix lets you create routes, record up to 1,000 waypoints (such as rally points, LZs or potential campsites) and record GPS bread crumb trails on the move (tracklogs). Navigate to coordinates, along a track or route, toward waypoints or along any other selected bearing. The TracBack function guides you back along a previously recorded tracklog so you can easily find your way to the end of a tactical training course, campsite, trailhead or safety of a vehicle, even in challenging conditions. Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp™ and BaseCamp Mobile. tactix is equipped with both ANT+ capabilities and Bluetooth® to wirelessly share tracks, waypoints and routes with other compatible Garmin devices or smartphones.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compasstactix is equipped with ABC sensors (altimeter, barometer and compass) to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not. tactix auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempe external temperature sensor.
Measure Performancetactix provides real-time performance data, such as distance, pace, cadence and calories, helping you keep track of your progress during and after your adventures. tactix is compatible with our heart rate monitor, speed/cadence bike sensor and foot pod — for indoor or outdoor use.
Built to Endure the Roughest Conditionstactix combines a strong housing to survive shocks with a mineral glass lens to resist scratching. It boasts a large LCD display with a green LED backlight and a robust polyurethane wristband. It’s waterproof to 50 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in GPS mode (depends on settings) and up to 5 weeks in watch mode.
Tactical-inspired, Field-readyThe all-black, rugged and durable ABC plus GPS-enabled tactix was inspired by the strict design requirements mandated by tactical units for the gear they use in the field. This bold all-black watch is stealthy, yet stylish. Its scratch-resistant, curved lens is rugged and prevents reflection. The U.S. Tides feature and Jumpmaster mode are invaluable to amphibious and airborne operations. The green backlight won’t compromise your position or your vision (and won’t flare out night-vision goggles).
More Than an Ordinary Watchtactix includes sun/moon information and a hunt/fish calendar in addition to basic watch functions such as alarms, tones, vibration alerts, a timer, stopwatch and world clock with the ability to display several times zones at once. It even controls our Virb cameras.
What's In The Box
- tactix GPS watch
- USB/Charging cable
- AC adapter with plug
- Quickstart manual
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions : 1.9" x 1.9" x .7" (4.9 x 4.9 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size : 3.1 cm diameter
- Display resolution : 70 x 70 pixels
- Display Type : Transflective, monochrome LCD (negative mode-black)
- Weight : 3.19 oz (90.6 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : Up to 50 hours (GPS mode); 3 weeks (sensor mode); 5 weeks (watch mode)
- Waterproof (50m)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface : USB
Maps & Memory
- Built-in memory : 20 MB
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations : 1000
- Routes : 50
- Track Log : 10,000 points, 100 saved tracks
Features & Benefits
- Electronic compass (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Barometric altimeter
- Geocaching-friendly (Paperless)
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables
- Area calculation
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.