Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
Every Mile Counts
And now there's a stylishly simple way to capture each one. Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that tracks your distance, speed/pace and calories. It also identifies your personal records and provides motivation along the way.
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of 1 button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customize the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It's our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, youÕll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature thatÕs helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
Store and Share
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
Forerunner 10 Product Update
Garmin is excited to announce the the Forerunner 10 GPS running watch is more customizable than ever and now provides Lap Pace, Average Pace, Lap Speed, and Average Speed data. These new features are available on new production units and as a free software update at for units already on the market. When your run's done, upload to Garmin Connect to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends for free. Every mile matters and now there's a simpler way to capture each one.
- *New* Lap pace : Average pace in the current lap
- *New* Average pace : Average pace for the duration of your current activity
- *New* Lap speed : Average speed for the activity
- The default pace/speed field will continue to show current pace, but you can choose another pace or speed type instead
- Only 1 pace or speed type can be shown at any given time
- Forerunner 10
- Charge/data cable
Physical & Performance
Maps & Memory
- History : 7 activities
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)
- Personal records
Running & Cycling Features
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.