Garmin Edge 500 GPS Super Cycle Computer Bundle
A user friendly package designed to help boost your performance cycling the Edge 500 bundle is great for new cyclists and pro's alike. The monitor is lightweight and feeds you data based from its GPS sensors on things such as, speed, distance, location, and elevation. When bundled with the premium heart rate monitor and speed and cadence sensor the edge 500 becomes a machine that will help you break down every aspect of your ride, helping you get better in struggling areas, and keep dominating in the aspects of a ride that you have mastered. Mount the Edge 500, connect the included sensors, and get out and dominate your ride!
In The Box
- Edge 500
- Heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
- Bike mount
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Product Manual
Jumpstart Your Training
The Edge 500 attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with its low-profile bike mount. The Edge attaches easily to the mount with a simple quarter-turn. When you're ready to ride, just power on your Edge, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge 500 features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix¨ satellite prediction to calculate your position faster.
Get the Data You Need
During your ride, Edge 500 measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and records this data for your review. For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 500 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation.
All Edge 500 versions work with third-party ANT+-enabled power meters to display your power output in watts as you ride. This valuable data shows you how hard you're working, regardless of conditions affecting your ride, so you can train smarter. Some versions also ship with a digital heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor.
Other helpful training features include a Courses feature, which helps you compare successive rides over the same route, as well as Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings. Edge also alerts you if you're moving, but the timer is not running.
Track Your Heart Rate
When paired with a Garmin heart rate monitor, Edge 500 tracks heart beats per minute and uses your heart rate for advanced calorie computation, so you know how many calories you're burning. Train in a certain heart-rate zone to improve your fitness level or compare your pace and heart rate to past performance over the same ride.
Analyze Your RideOnce your ride's done, connect Edge 500 to your computer with the included USB cable to analyze your performance. With a simple click, you can join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts through Garmin Connect, a one-stop site for data analysis and sharing.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions : 1.9" x 2.7" x 0.9" (4.8 x 6.9 x 2.2 cm)
- Display size : 1.2" x 1.4" (3.0 x 3.7 cm)
- Display resolution : 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight : 2 oz (56.7 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : Up to 18 hours
- Water resistant : (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory:
- History : 1,000 laps
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor : Optional
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : Optional
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ enabled power meters)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.