Garmin Edge Touring Plus Cycling Computer
The Premium GPS for Your BikeThe Edge Touring is just like a car GPS except the routs and features are specifically optimized for bikes. It will guide you to your destination, or tell you how far your ride around town was. With the Edge Touring you will be sure you can find your way wherever you need to go. With the same great features as the Touring, but now with the added capability to connect Garmin ANT+ accessories the Touring plus will help you train for that race, and get there as well!
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Compatible with optional heart rate monitor
Find Places and Get DirectionsBike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails. With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far youÕd like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and AdventuresDon't have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customize the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your ExperiencesEdge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free to use and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
What's In The Box
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSDª card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD) : 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 17 hours
- Water resistant
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts Data Cards : microSDª card with Garmin Cycle Map
- History : Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits
- Heart rate monitor (Optional)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation (With optional HR Transmitter)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
- RoundTrip routing
- LEV/ebike compatibility via ANT+
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.