Garmin Edge 810 Cycling Computer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
This Is Your Edge
The Garmin Edge 810 Bike Computer is the full package, some of the most advanced training capabilities Garmin offers, built in GPS navigation, and to top it off, it is touchscreen! Share your ride on social media, allow your family or coach view your ride from home with live tracking, and view the weather to make sure you are prepared the whole way. To view your ride even more closely you can get detailed street or TOPO maps to go further off of the path with peace of mind. Track Every Detail
Get ConnectedEdge 810 Bike Computer offers a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (Apple or Android) and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. This allows you to gain comprehensive, accurate ride data from a dedicated device, while saving your phone battery. Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using a Bluetooth connection. Stay connected and share all the details of your ride with friends, family and your social media contacts. You can post an update immediately after your ride or race with details from your completed activity. You'll create your posts via your smartphone, and the ride dataÕs already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
Live TrackingThe live tracking feature allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Wireless Data TransfersNow you can instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. The Garmin Connect Mobile app allows for wireless uploads of completed activities from your device as soon as you finish recording an activity. You choose whether activities are automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own connections can view them. You can also search your courses and workouts4 stored at Garmin Connect, download to your smartphone, then send directly to your Edge 810 wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the course and use the Virtual Partner¨ feature on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
WeatherGet real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 810 when it's paired with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. This feature is useful for extended rides, and it lets you keep your smartphone safe and dry, while the weather data you need is at your fingertips.
Purpose-Built Bike ComputerThere's no better bike computer to guide your ride. Edge 810 is rugged, waterproof and has up to a 17 hour battery life. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount.
|Standard Bundle : $299.99||Performance Bundle : $399.99|
|Edge 810||Edge 810|
|Bike Mount||Mounts (Standard & Out Front)|
|USB Cable||Premium Heart Rate Monitor|
|AC Charger||Speed/Cadence Sensor|
|Manual||City navigator for US, Canada, and Puerto Rico|
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : .0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : Up to 17 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts data cards : microSD™ card (some versions include a City Navigator microSD card)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
- History : Up to 180 hours
Running & Cycling Features
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : (Optional Accessory)
- Heart rate monitor : (Optional Accessory)
- Virtual Partner : Train against a digital person)
- Courses : Compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause : Pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap : Automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll : Cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts : Create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Time/distance alert : Triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training : Set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
- Shock Resistant
- Garmin Connect
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.