Fitbit One Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker
Join our VIP club to enjoy exclusive member pricing of 10% OFF purchases, secret sales, and promotions!
Here is how it works.
- Purchase a VIP Membership at a one time fee of $9.99. The Membership offer will be displayed when you add any item from our website to your shopping cart. Just check the box in your shopping cart that says you would like to Join.
- For future ordering, just log into our website located at the top right on any website page and your customer VIP Pricing will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. It's that easy.
- Save 10% off purchases (some exclusions apply), no coupon code required, just log in to your account.
- Exclusive Promotions, VIP Giveaways & More
- 60 Day Return Policy on Purchases
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Membership is Valid For 1 Year
VIP Club Membership is a non refundable subscription.
Exclusions: Bulk Discounts, Custom Imprinting, Price Matching offers, Custom Quotes
Fitbit One is Fitbit's 2nd generation activity tracker that replaced the Fitbit Ultra. In case you have not heard, the Fitbit is one (no pun intended) is of the most recognized activity trackers in the fitness industry. Fitbit has turned fitness into a lifestyle for those who have worn it, and the Fitbit One is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. The One motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
Controls & DisplayJust press the button on the device face to change the display. Each push cycles through one of six modes:
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Flower icons progress display (grows and shrinks based on your recent activity)
- OLED (organic light-emitting diode) display
We recommend syncing your data regularly. As long as the One has minimum battery power, it tracks up to seven days of detailed, minute-by-minute data. For the preceding 23 days, it summarizes your daily calories, distance, floors climbed, and steps taken.
Batteries & PowerThe One battery indicator will appear when it's plugged into the charging cord. The battery lasts a minimum of five days. You can charge it periodically with the provided battery charger, which plugs into your computer's USB drive.
- Battery Life : 5-7 days
- Battery Type : Lithium-ion polymer
- Radio Transceiver (For Wireless Sync) : Bluetooth Smart
Sensors & MotorsThe One uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns to determine your calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken, and sleep quality. Its altimeter also measures stairs climbed. The One also contains a cylindrical vibration motor, which allows it to vibrate when alarms are set to go off.
Wireless sync to PC & MacFitbit's trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth Smart connectivity, so you see your stats in real-time. Syncing occurs automatically any time the One is within about 20 feet of the wireless USB dongle and is relatively motionless. The dongle plugs into your Mac or PC's USB port. Syncing and uploading require use of the Fitbit uploader application.
Wireless sync to mobile
Syncing One to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart compatibility or greater.
This is currently available on:
- iPhone 4S, 5 or Greater
- iPad, 3rd & 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1st & 2nd generation
- iPod touch, 5th generation
- Over 150 Supported Smart Phones (most likely yours) Check here for availability IOS Android Windows Phone
- The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based on your last sync.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.