Impact Sports Epulse 2 Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (Continuous Readings) with Pedometer Function
Strapless armband heart rate monitor, pedometer and calorimeter (continuous heart rate readings without a chest transmitter). It is a practical and convenient for anyone who exercises or is interested in tracking calories burned to obtain the benefits of heart rate monitoring while conducting literally any type of activity from running to walking or simply doing daily chores.
- Continuous Heart Rate
- Max / Min / Avg Heart Rate
- Exercise Calories Burned
- Calorie Count Down
- Target Heart Rate Zones
- Color Day / Night OLED Display
- Custom Heart Rate Zones
- Rechargeable Battery
- Exercise Time
- Strapless - Armband Only!
- Stop Watch with Split Times
Running & Walking
ePulse2 does not require a chest strap monitor or special watch to provide you with feedback during your run or walk. It is lightweight, keeps your hands free, and its full color display is easy to read. Track your target heart rate, set up your own targets, or use it to give you dynamic feedback on the calories you burn during your run or walk.
Aerobic Activity (running, biking, aerobic dance, kickboxing, treadmill, stair climber, stationary bike, walking) exercises your heart, lungs and circulatory system to process oxygen more efficiently. It also burns fat and increases metabolism. The American College of Sports Medicine recommends that to achieve maximum aerobic exercise benefit you elevate your heart rate to 60-90% of its maximum.
Weights & Resistance Training
Resistance Training Exercises such as calisthenics, weightlifting or any activity that makes you flex muscles repeatedly makes the body burn more calories, improves bone density, builds muscle and reduces body fat. During weight training, the ePulse2 feedback permits you to monitor your heart rate between repetitions.
Fitness & Calorie Counting
With the Daily Exercise Calories and Total Daily Calories functions of the ePulse2 you now have a means to estimate your caloric burn. This information can be compared to your caloric intake to support a weight monitoring or weight loss program.
Initial Charge Notice
The ePulse2's rechargeable battery can discharge while the unit is in transit. If you are having trouble with the initial charge, plug the ePulse2 into the charger, wait at least one minute, hold the On/Off button down and release it after 15 seconds. The "charging" indicator will appear within seconds of releasing the On/Off button.
If you are having further trouble, please contact Impact Sports Technology's customer support at (888)537-9763.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.