Deuter Speed Lite 20 Backpack (Fire / Cranberry)
Join our VIP club to enjoy exclusive member pricing of 10% OFF purchases, secret sales, and promotions!
Here is how it works.
- Purchase a VIP Membership at a one time fee of $9.99. The Membership offer will be displayed when you add any item from our website to your shopping cart. Just check the box in your shopping cart that says you would like to Join.
- For future ordering, just log into our website located at the top right on any website page and your customer VIP Pricing will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. It's that easy.
- Save 10% off purchases (some exclusions apply), no coupon code required, just log in to your account.
- Exclusive Promotions, VIP Giveaways & More
- 60 Day Return Policy on Purchases
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Membership is Valid For 1 Year
VIP Club Membership is a non refundable subscription.
Exclusions: Bulk Discounts, Custom Imprinting, Price Matching offers, Custom Quotes
Whether you use it for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours – when you know how and when lightweight gear is needed, the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced. And with the new sleek silhouette the biggest among our fast packs looks even more athletic. The biggest among our fastest packs now has a height adjustable chest strap and looks even more athletic.
- Delrin U-frame
- spacious front stretch pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
- height adjustable chest strap
- reinforcements on bottom of pack
- special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- compression straps double up for ski or pole attachment. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front
- handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3M reflectors
- external zip pocket for small items
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz 530 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches
- 20 litre Size: 19 / 10 / 7.1 (H x W x D) Inch - 48 / 26 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: HexLite 210 / Deuter-Ripstop 210
Deuter Speed Lite System:
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt and chest belt.
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.