Deuter Guide 35+ Backpack
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz 1690 g
- Volume: 2140 cubic inches
- 35 litre Size: 27 / 13 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch - 68 / 34 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-MacroLite / Deuter-Duratex-Lite
Functionality, durability and comfort define the Deuter Guide series. The slim shape and body-hugging fit of these packs provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain. And with their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts, there is added freedom of movement. These top loading alpine packs can be customized to your needs for mountaineering, climbing and skiing.
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame »
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall »
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt »
- Side zip for easy access to buried items »
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket »
- Snow skirt »
- detachable rope lashing strap »
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack »
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, new ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
Deuter Alpine Back System:
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with "chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.