Thermophore Arthritis Pad Moist Heat (model 156) 14" x 14"
By Battle Creek
With a hands free on/off switch the moist heat 14" x 14" heat pad is designed for the shoulder, knee, and part of the abdomen. Small size makes the unit ideal for travel. It even includes a 20 minute timer so it will shut off if you fall asleep or accidentally leave the unit on.
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments
- 14" x 14" Size
- Fleece Cover - Soft Blend for moisture wick and long lasting use.
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- 110 Volts; 75 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Max Temp 176 Degrees F
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Medicare reimbursable when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management
- MADE IN USA
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to repair Thermophore units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of our confidence in our products, we have extended our warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase on all Thermophore units. We will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, we can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to us until you call our Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. We can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.