ADC Automatic Advantage Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (Small Adult / Navy)
Join our VIP club to enjoy exclusive member pricing of 10% OFF purchases, secret sales, and promotions!
Here is how it works.
- Purchase a VIP Membership at a one time fee of $9.99. The Membership offer will be displayed when you add any item from our website to your shopping cart. Just check the box in your shopping cart that says you would like to Join.
- For future ordering, just log into our website located at the top right on any website page and your customer VIP Pricing will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. It's that easy.
- Save 10% off purchases (some exclusions apply), no coupon code required, just log in to your account.
- Exclusive Promotions, VIP Giveaways & More
- 60 Day Return Policy on Purchases
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Membership is Valid For 1 Year
VIP Club Membership is a non refundable subscription.
Exclusions: Bulk Discounts, Custom Imprinting, Price Matching offers, Custom Quotes
Cuff size : 7.5 to 9.4 inches
Smart Logic Technology for the ultimate in simplicity. Features: Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level Irregular Heartbeat detector Automatic inflation and deflation control Self adjusting latex-free D-Bar cuff Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp Auto-off.
- D-Bar soft nylon cuff
- Integrated cuff storage compartment
- 4 AA batteries
- 5 year warranty
- Material: Latex Free
- Measures systolic/diastolic pressure
- Measures pulse
- Irregular heartbeat detection - detects the appearance of an irregular heartbeat during measurement and gives a warning signal with your reading
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level
- One step auto inflation
- Automatic deflation
- Automatically stores 99 readings with date and time stamp
- Extra large display
- Self adjusting latex-free D-Bar cuff
- Cuff size : 7.5 to 9.4 inches
- BHS Validated – Monitor validated to the highest possible grade of A/A, according to the protocol of the British Hypertension Society.
- Oscillometric measurement
- Capacitive pressure sensor
- 30-280 mmHg Systolic/Diastolic range
- 40-200bpm pulse range
- 0-299 mmHg cuff pressure display range
- 1mmHg measuring resolution
- +3mmHg pressure accuracy
- +5% pulse accuracy
- Dimensions 6.3 x 0.5 x 3.8 inches (160 x 14 x 98 mm)
- Weight 16.6 oz (471.5g)
**Extended Holiday Return Policy In Effect, Purchases made after Nov 1st 2015, may be returned until January 31st, 2016.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.