Get all the essential heart rate features with this good-looking and simple-to-use training computer. RS300 X is compatible with S1 foot pod and G1 GPS sensor, so you can combine heart rate with speed and distance. Only then you can truly make sense of your training and be sure it’s worth all the effort.
As Low As $89.00
The Garmin Forerunner 610 offers a sleek touchscreen with touch, tap and swipe functions so that you can get moving on your run without worrying about pressing buttons. This heart rate monitor can better track your runs without having to constantly make adjustments using its unique user-friendly interface and GPS sensor, which can accurately record time, pace, distance, and much more. But its design isn't the only thing that makes the Garmin Forerunner 610 a must for hardcore athletes. It's the features that truly make it a training companion.
For triathletes, runners and endurance athletes.
As Low As $218.11
- ZoneOptimizer coaches you to train at the right intensity
- Sport profiles guarantee swift switch between different sports
- Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable from polarpersonaltrainer.com with the Polar DataLink
- Provides heart rate even in water with the comfortable hybrid transmitter*
- Race Pace helps you cross the finish line in time
- Light (46g) and always ready for use with no need for charging
#1 Selling in GPS Running Watches
A GPS-enabled trainer that is water-resistant to 164 ft (50 m), tracks data in multiple sport modes and sends it wirelessly to your computer. This multisport device has up to 20 hours of battery life, tracks distance, pace and heart rate on land, and goes from wrist to bike in seconds.
Smart guidance that assists with preparing for an event. Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session and helps you train at the right intensity, share data with friends and tracks route, speed and distance with GPS (offered on some versions, and can be purchased separately).
Starting at $138.75