Looking to make your first step into heart rate training? Then the Polar FT1 fitness heart rate monitor is the ideal fit. Designed for beginners, this easy-to-use Polar heart rate monitor delivers basic heart rate and training data so that you can get started with your heart rate training routine – no matter what your current level of activity.
The Polar FT1 heart rate monitor comes complete with features like:
- Heart rate clearly displayed on a large, easy-to-read display
- Manual heart rate target zones for training that’s personalized just for you
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission
- Displayed summary of your latest workout
- Recording of average and maximum heart rate
- Exercise Timer
- Time of day with alarm/data and weekday indicator
If you want to safely exercise within your target heart rate zone while learning the basics of heart rate training, this is the ideal Polar heart rate monitor for you. Order this affordable beginner’s option today.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
What is in the Box
Body measurement features
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm- Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone – bpm- This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) – coded transmission- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Training files (with summaries) – 1
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Water resistant – 30m