Omron’s Long Life Pads (PMLLPAD) are durable, comfortable and gently adhere to your skin. Exclusively used with the Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief unit, the electrode cords snap easily into place on to each pad. Tested in research and development laboratories, the Long Life Pads may be reusable up to 150 times or five months.
What's in the Box
- Comfortable: Soft, comfortable pads gently adhere to your skin
- Durable: reusable up to 150 times and washable up to 10 times
- Versatile: Good size for multiple body pains (2.5” x 4”)
- Safe & Effective: FDA cleared and prescription free for home use
- Product Includes: 2 Long Life Pads with snap connection, instruction manual, quick start guide/pad placement guide
- For use only with Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief TENS Unit (PM3030)
- Two Long Life Pads with snap connection
- Instruction manual
How long do the pads last?)?
The Long Life Pads are good for up 150 uses or 5 months based on daily usage. Caring for your pads is easy; simply clean the pads as recommended. When replacing your pads, remove the protective film from the pads and place on the holder provided when you purchased your pain relief unit.
How do I clean my Omron electroTHERAPY Long Life Pads?)?
First, turn the power off and disconnect the pads from the electrode cord. Then simply wash the pads softly with your fingertips under slow running cold water for several seconds. Let the pads completely air dry before reconnecting to your unit. Do not wipe pads with any towels or cloth. we recommend cleaning your pads after 15 uses.
How should I store my unit?)?
The electrode cords should remain attached to the Long Life Pads. The electrode cords can be wrapped around the included pad holder. Store all components in a dry, cool location.
Omron Replacement Long Life Pads (For Electro Therapy)$18.50