Get the most from your workouts with an Omron HR-310 Heart Rate Monitor. This full-featured and simple-to-use monitor makes accurately tracking your progress easy, so you can get the most from every walk, jog, run, or workout.
In The Box
- Heart rate watch
- Chest belt
- Chest belt strap
- Batteries (one for the wrist unit, one for the chest transmitter) (CR lithium)
- Instruction manual
It’s all about staying in the “zone”
- Chest Transmitter: continuous, accurate readings
- Calories burned
- Tap On Lens: access your exercise data with a simple tap (no need to even press any buttons)
- Exercise Data Tracking: monitor your current, average and percentage zones
- Visual and Audio Zone Alerts: programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low
- Water Resistant: the HR-310 is water-resistant up to 164 feet
- Clock with alarm
Every fitness program from weight maintenance to strength training has an optimal Heart Rate Training Zone. With an Omron Heart Rate Monitor, you can track your heart rate to ensure you stay in your optimal zone by adjusting the intensity of your workout and maximizing your success.
Together we’ll accomplish more—Optimal Training Zones
By exercising within your target training zone, you’ll achieve more in less time. Each zone offers different benefits. The most popular zone range is 50% to 80% of your maximum heart rate. This is where you achieve cardio benefits, burn fat and become fitter. Your Omron Heart Rate Monitor is programmable so you can maintain your workout within your chosen zone.
Health Maintenance (65%-78%): Low-intensity level training. Good if you’re a beginner and strengthening your cardiovascular system.
Aerobic Exercise (65%-85%): Increases strength and endurance. Burns calories faster and can be sustained during longer workouts.
Anaerobic Exercise (78%-90%): Improves speed and power. This zone builds muscle faster, but cannot be maintained for long workouts.
Red Line Zone (90-100%): Maximum capacity.